Infolinks In Text Ads

Thursday 18 October 2012

Dame Patience Returns, Thanks Husband, Nigerians

DAME PATIENCE AND JONATHAN
First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, yesterday, arrived the country from Wiesbaden, Germany, declaring that she was not admitted in Horst Schmidt klinik where she was said to have been receiving medical treatment.
Dressed in an up and down traditional atire made of kampala material, Dame Patience who arrived the presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport at about 4 pm also denied undergoing any tummy tuck operation during her over eight weeks medical sojourn in Germany.
She added that her return from Germany was a second chance given to her by God to save Nigerians, saying “Thank God Almighty for bringing me back safely to Nigeria. Wherever there are good people, there are also bad ones.
“God has given me a second chance to come and work with women of Nigeria, children and the less privileged. I have come to save Nigeria, I have come to work with Nigerians and I am there for them. Once more I am pleased to be back. I love Nigerians; they are my family”, she added.
Denying that she was not hospitalised, she said, “At the same time, I read in the media where they said I was in the hospital. God almighty knows I have never been to that hospital, I don’t even know the hospital they mentioned. I have to explain what God has done for me.

SOURCE: 18 October 2012.
 Home

No comments:

Post a Comment